If your environment is non-hazardous and non-corrosive and you need maximum heating performance, then Heatrex’s industrial unit heater, also known as the IUH, could be the perfect heating solution! Check out the features and standard construction features.
Below are features of the industrial unit heater:
- Unique Design: The round design of the heater can provide uniform airflow over the elements to prevent hot spots and ensure even discharge temperatures. Circular stainless steel finned tubular elements have a longer life due to the lower operating temperatures.
- Built-in Controls: These heaters are completely assembled with all electrical components built-in at the factory to reduce installation costs.
- Improved Performance: High CFM’s and air throw up to 50 feet will promote air circulation within the space. More uniform temperature increases comfort levels and helps to eliminate cold spots.
- Single Point Electrical Hook-up: Heater, fan motor and controls are all connected to the same branch circuit.
Standard Construction Features
These are the standard construction features for the industrial unit heater:
- Heating Elements: Industrial grade, Type 304 stainless steel finned tubular elements, manufactured by Heatrex!
- Housing: Heating elements and motor are enclosed in a round, 16-gauge galvanized steel enclosure which has a powder coat finished for durability.
- Inlet/Outlet Grilles: Inlet grille complies with OSHA requirements for a fan blade guard. Outlet grille has 45° angled louvers to help direct airflow.
- Fan Motor: The motor is UL Recognized with built-in thermal protection.
- Built-in Controls: Include main control magnetic contactor, control voltage transformer, automatic reset thermal cutout and fan thermostat.
- Mounting Bracket: Wall mounting bracket with single-point suspension allows the heater to rotate a full 360°.
There are a few applications that Heatrex industrial unit heaters have worked well in:
- Aircraft hangars
- Power generating stations
- Pump houses
- Service stations
Contact Heatrex to discuss the benefits that an industrial unit heater may help with your industry, www.heatrex.com.