Are you in the market for a commercial heating application that is also an economical choice? Look no farther, Heatrex can provide the heating solution to your search with the ULI unit heater! Check out the features, standard construction, and the types of application this heater has made a perfect match with.
Here are some the features that the ULI unit heaters possess:
- Compact Design: Ideal for primary or spot heating applications. Units can be a wall or ceiling-mounted to allow horizontal airflow.
- Versatility: These heaters have 3 different heater KW ratings that can be field converted to either 208 or 240 single-phase power.
- Built-in Adjustable Thermostat: The minimum temperature setting on the thermostat can be used to disable the heater.
Standard Construction Features
Every ULI unit heater is created with standard construction features:
- Heating Elements: Stainless steel tubular elements.
- Housing: Cabinets are constructed of 20-gauge galvanized steel with an almond polyester powder paint finish.
- Outlet Grille: The outlet grille has adjustable louvers to direct airflow and a protective screen for additional safety.
- Fan/Motor: The fan has the ability to supply 300 CFM at 51 dBA. The motor is permanently lubricated and totally enclosed.
- Built-in Controls: Automatic reset thermal cutout and adjustable thermostat.
- Mounting Bracket: A universal mounting bracket for either wall or ceiling installation allows for 360° rotation of the heater.
The ULI unit heater has already been applied to these types of applications and worked successfully in:
- Mechanical rooms
- Storage rooms
- Service areas in air handling units
Contact Heatrex today to discuss about the ULI unit heater by visiting www.heatrex.com.