Cove heaters are designed to supply efficient radiant heat. They provide greater comfort at lower temperature settings and can be set up for individual or zone control to reduce energy costs.
- Radiant Heat: Radiant energy travels in a straight line from the heater to people and objects in the room, warming the space.
- Convection Flow: The design of the heater provides a convection flow from behind and over the top of the unit to circulate warm air into the room.
- Virtually Maintenance Free: No moving parts to replace or service.
- Wall Installation: For ease of installation, brackets are supplied that do not require the opening of the heater’s casing.
- Optional built-in thermostat is available to control the heater’s output.
- Available colors include; silichem off-white, matte black or anodized aluminum.
- Hospital Rooms